Spal-Pro RS 88 is a rapid setting polyurea polymer liquid of 100% solids content. When cured, Spal-Pro RS 88 is a grey, rubberlike solid with a Shore Hardness of A86-90. Spal-Pro RS 88 was developed to fill and protect joints in trafficked industrial and retail concrete floors. Its primary function is to support such traffic and protect joint edges. Spal-Pro RS 88 is intended for use where final temperatures are from 0˚C to +49˚C. Spal-Pro RS 88 is also ideal for filling random cracks in industrial floors.
COLOUR / PACKAGING / ACCESSORIES
Standard colour is Standard Grey. Over 68 standard colours are also available. The product is also available in a neutral version which can be field tinted with a Colour Pack (included with kit if selected at time of purchase). Product is available in 38L kits (7.6-19L) and 600 ml (300:300 dual-cartridge convenience kits. An optional FAST PACK is available to accelerate initial gel/cure time.
- Spal-Pro RS 88 is Rated “Heavy-Duty”
- Unlike softer polyureas, Spal-Pro RS 88’s higher shore hardness provides greater edge protection and support.
- Spal-Pro RS 88 is “Rapid-Setting”
- At 21˚C it can be opened to full traffic in as little as 60 minutes and light traffic in 30 minutes.
- Spal-Pro RS 88 is Colourfast
- Spal-Pro RS 88 maintains a consistent colour profile and resists fading and other discoloration under normal conditions.
- •Spal-Pro RS 88 is Ideal for Use in Stained / Polished Floors
- Spal-Pro RS 88 can be used to fill joints and cracks in polished concrete floors, and will not smudge or smear during grinding/polishing.