Edge-Pro 90 is a two-part, 100% solids, rapid-setting polyurea polymer liquid system. When cured, Edge-Pro 90 is a rubberlike solid with a hardness of Shore A 90-92.
Edge-Pro 90 was developed to fill and protect joints in heavy duty industrial concrete floors subjected to frequent and demanding traffic. Its primary function is to protect joint edges from spalling under material handling vehicle traffic. Edge-Pro 90 is intended for use where final operating temperatures are -7°C to 49°C.
Edge-Pro 90 is also ideal for filling/repairing random cracks and repairing joints in heavy duty industrial concrete floors.
COLOUR, PACKAGING AND ACCESSORIES
Standard colour is Dovetail Gray. Additional colours options are available through special arrangement. Contact Metzger/McGuire for additional details. Available in 38L (7.6L-19L) and 600 ML (300:300) dual cartridge kits.
- Edge-Pro 90’s revolutionary new chemistry provides for heavy duty durability, a flush finished profile and better moisture tolerance than many comparable polyurea joint fillers.
- Edge-Pro 90 Finishes Flusher with the Floor Surface Edge Pro 90’s chemistry permits for a wider shave window in which the installer can razor off overfill and achieve a consistently flush profile with floor surface.
- Edge-Pro 90 is Less Reactive to Moisture Edge-Pro 90 is less reactive to moisture than comparable polyurea fillers and its special adhesion enhancers permit better adhesion to moist substrates with minimal compromise as compared to dry substrates.
- Edge-Pro 90 is Colourfast. Edge-Pro 90 maintains a consistent colour profile and resists fading, yellowing or other discoloration under normal conditions.
- Edge-Pro 90 Provides Unequalled Durability Edge-Pro 90 is the first heavy duty polyurea to provide comparable properties and durability to our Industry Standard MM-80 and MM-80P Heavy Duty Epoxy Joint Fillers. Additional benefits include rapid access time to floor areas, reduced material loss through joint shrinkage crack, and no heating of the material is required during the overfill removal operation.